.jpg)
hahahah this is the one tt i spent the most time on.. gotta get the layout n colour tones rite.. hmm... the only thing i dislike now is the logo~ but i cant think of any.. loL~ im will come up with it asap.. so sorry bout the delay but tak a look at the overall poster and throw in the fire!! lol~~ i'll edit it asap..
cheers, sly
cheers, sly
5 comments:
Right.. Honestly i like this one. I have nothing against it. HOWEVER.. i think the "The Music Begins" is a little weird. Maybe we could decide on what to put? Maybe could consider the other taglines?
Lets see..
I still think Jam with Glam is cool :P.
I think this is nice. NICE JOB!
Why not make a variety of poster designs? They need not be widely different, but it'll make the posters not as mundane.
Oh yes: The Music Begins. Bold it! :D
You need logo? Hmm... maybe I can help contribute? Because, while the Next Gen Rockers in tablet is pretty cute, it's a no-go. XD
-MP
next gen rockers!!! \m/
i likey.
'the music begins' still seems weird though. maybe 'let the music begin'?
jimmy: change date, edit writeup, edit human!
Post a Comment