Just a few things to update:
1. We shouldn't have any problems getting CCA points for helpers. Number of points depends on the number of hours helped out. Zaki, please send me the student ID (admin number), full name as well as the number of hours for helpers. Try to get back to me by Monday? Committee members can be given points too! :)
2. In regards of putting up posters in our own Poly, we have to go to each school to ask them for permission (eg. DMIT, SD, SB). Sly will settle SD since it's his sch. The rest, we'll have to do. Targetting to complete this by Wed latest.
3. No sponsors have replied.
4. Mei Poh to give Jimmy a concrete program by next week, with planning for talentime schedule and when KKJ as well as Madhatter will play. Mei Poh, please let me scan through by Tuesday. Thanks.
5. We have to do a TV interview next wed for promotion also. Details will be given nearer to the date. It should be after the meeting. I am looking at Milli and Zaki to be with me for the interview. They need the rockers vibe people. I just got to know this today.
6. Last one, please update me with what you have done for promotions or anything you've done for the past week. I need to update Jimmy with our progress. I am looking at sending him an email latest by tml night, so you know your deadline huh... =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i suppose i'm fine with the TV thingie. also, my sister is trying to get 2 people to participate.
Ooh TV interview eh. Can can. Just hope I don't wet my pants. Currently, I got 4 people that are interested and are willing to pay, so I'm just waiting for them to confirm themselves into joining the camp.
Post a Comment