


Hey guys... This is the latest Poster inclusive of Madhatter n KKJ photos!!
With not much comments about the logo, i assume the logo concept is ok so i jus wen on using the same logo... The format of the poster will be roughly like this..
Alright guys.. time for the final rush~~!!
Good luck... or maybe lucks~~~ we'll need lots of them...
Bring in the comments!!!
And also, Bring in the campers!!! LOL!! good luck!
Cheers,
Sly
7 comments:
ooo sweet. You know what? I think its really nice. Well i would look at it if its somewhere anywhere. Lets just hope for the best.
Honestly i like the poster!
poster is goooood. (: lets get it printed! hahas.
honestly im really quite worried abt e participants :( the jc kids i spoke to are not interested. how how?
the poster is nice.:)
i'm thinking you might want to add a little info about the camp and maybe one or two lines intro about the guest bands invited eg. King kong jane-winner of power jam 08' and etc...
And most importantly, contact person details and details on how to sign up.
cheers!
I shall not complain that it's all purple.
I shall say instead, let's add the awards/credits of the bands in smaller text under their titles. Just to add credit as to why these guys are with us.
And I would suggest not to cut off so much background from the Madhatter's image. I know they took it in a guy toilet (and this will be posted at all-girl schools), but the edges are not neat. :S so, good idea I has is to do some masking.
I was wondering if you could leave the images of the bands in colour, to stand out and catch eye attention.
And it's MadHatter, not MadHatters. ;)
Think that should do it. Sorry for being such a whining pin.
oh... no worries about the madhatter... the pics will be changed again.. using another better pic...
about leaving it in original colour, i've a version of it, but seriously, it looks horrendous, horrible, horrigible, incurable, unseenable..
lol.. anyway, will have the updated one posted asap since we gotta add in sponsors n blah blah blah...
oh ya... i already have a printed A4 copy with vera... probably showing u guys on the actual face to face meeting... for printing wise, i can dohe job if its stil under 20 pieces limted to A3 size..
so once the poster is done, i think we can get the posters printed and go out on the pariticipants hunting..
Cheers,
Sly
the colour photos kinda clash with the purple words?!
hahaha yea... so i was intending to put the purple tinted photos... =PP
Cheers,
Sly
Post a Comment