'King Kong Jane - Indie Rock Band. Winner of PowerJam 2008.'
'MadHatter - Disco Funk Band. 4th Place of PowerJam 2008. 2nd Runner-Up of Asian Beat 2007.'
If you want to keep part of the description, I suggest smaller text under the existing text. Whoever who's interested and goes up close can read it if they're interested. :)
(Thanks for using the MadHatter logo! :D I made it for them for their webby, but didn't expect to see it here. No need to give me credit - our poster's cluttered enough. LOL.)
5 comments:
my email is wrong... kohyt.06@ichat.sp.edu.sg
Hate the text. I see ENGLAND, not english.
Lemme change it.
'King Kong Jane - Indie Rock Band. Winner of PowerJam 2008.'
'MadHatter - Disco Funk Band. 4th Place of PowerJam 2008. 2nd Runner-Up of Asian Beat 2007.'
If you want to keep part of the description, I suggest smaller text under the existing text. Whoever who's interested and goes up close can read it if they're interested. :)
(Thanks for using the MadHatter logo! :D I made it for them for their webby, but didn't expect to see it here. No need to give me credit - our poster's cluttered enough. LOL.)
-MP
On a second thought, why not put the url of the myspace/band website on the banner too? Good idea or no?
-MP
hmm.. probably not since the purpose of poster is for the camp... yea...
i'm thinking... maybe you might want to put the price text smaller and camp date bigger...
Post a Comment