I know some of us may not have sent out the email to some schools, or some schools that you've sent the email to hasn't replied after a while.
I haven't sent mine (Sorry!) But, I had been drafting things out and realized that there are points left unclear.
I talked to Vera, and she asked me if I could draft a letter, based on these points:
- SP is holding a music band camp! (Run by us, but we're not saying that yet.)
-We would like to know if the school's interested to promote this event to its students.
-If there are any queries, contact Amelia/Milli (which name to use?) at 395u0434utu...
However, I have some things I want to make clear. I think I should let you all in this decision-making, as this would affect the schools' views of us. I still have a few things unclear:
- Should we include the promotional prices into the email? (Early-bird, Group registration)
- That new poster. Once we have a confirmed design and the email's not out yet, can we add it in?
- I wonder if we should tell the school of how we're related (only useful if you were from that school before)
Now here's where you come in. What else did I miss out?
At the end of the day, a draft email will be published here (most likely), and you can copy and paste it into Hotmail, Gmail, whatever you use, and send. Makes the job slightly easier.
Regards,
Mabel
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Based on your questions, these are my personal answers to it.
- Use Amelia (her real name)
- I think we only have to tell them the normal pricing and take it from there, stating that we will go into further details of it once we touch based with the school
- We can give out the poster for now, but it's not really finalised. You can use my email, verakyt@gmail.com or milli's email for now. They need someone to contact anyway.
- we should try very much to tell the sch how we are related
- we need to ask them for a day when we can go in to present our stuffs. Things are better solved face to face.
- ask if they can help us put up posters and stuffs in their school
That's all for now :). Thanks MP!
btw, last day of school for these sec sch kids is 24th oct.
EEK!
Post a Comment