Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Time to work!

Hey all! Time to get working! I'm afraid we have to start moving - Vera tapped me on the shoulder and suggested that we start moving.

But first, we need a plan. Correction, we HAVE a plan. (All the meetings you guys had before I came in mustmustmust have amounted to something!)

I'm making the draft of the camp programme as we speak. What I need to know is this:

- What have you guys on your mind for the camp? E.g. a bass-only class, a band come down and perform for the campers, a rockout jamming session...

(Note: I do see that there are some activities noted below. I've taken them into account, but I want to know what you guys have in mind. Vera wouldn't mind you all posting your own suggestions, I'm sure of that. ;) )

How to reply: Reply via comments to this post, put up your own blog post, OR email me/Vera! mei.poh.leong@gmail.com

I hope to have all suggestions in by next Wednesday. Just put in all suggestions - don't think about all the logistics just yet. We can cover that in a meeting in the near future. ;)

Hope to hear from you guys!

Mei Poh

No comments: