I shall update the meeting minutes by this weekend as I need time to digest and plan out the milestones and other things.
But here are a few things confirmed for now. So kindly take note.
1. There will be a meeting next Monday (21.7.08) at 12pm sharp. So be there on time as our dear yr ones have another class at 1pm. The agenda for that day will be on the program for the camp. Mei Poh will be hosting the meeting. Mei Poh the time is yours! :)
2. Logistics: I need to hear from you guys today, next monday (21.7.08) and the friday (25.7.08). Just send me an email today and I will see you guys after the meeting on monday.
3. HR: I need to see things moving too. Update me on Monday.
I'll update the rest by end of the week. Let us work towards our goal together! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Meeting Venue:
Level 3 benches, OR an empty T202X lab. Zaki will be notified on Monday itself, and will bombard you all with SMSes! Muhahahaha!
-MP
Post a Comment